Robert J. Grimm, Esq.
Unlike his predecessor, C. Kenneth Powell, Esq., Robert is not a native of South Carolina. Instead, Robert chose to leave his home state of Florida in favor of the flourishing state of South Carolina. Robert attended the University of South Carolina School of Law and graduated in May of 2017. Robert was sworn into the South Carolina Bar Association in November of 2017 and since that time has been committed to building a brand that would be appreciated by his clients and respected by his peers. Robert and his high school sweetheart, Elizabeth, were married also in November of 2017 and late in 2019 welcomed their first child, Jackson Thomas Grimm. Robert, Elizabeth, and Jackson currently reside in Blythewood, SC and are active participants in their local community.
- Florida Gulf Coast University – Bachelor of Arts (Psychology) – 2012
- The University of South Carolina School of Law – Juris Doctor – 2017
- The Legal Honor Society of Phi Delta Phi
- South Carolina Association for Justice
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Richland County Bar Association
- Best Real Estate Lawyers in Columbia 2022
- Best Probate Lawyers in Columbia 2021
- Legal Elite of the Midlands 2022, 2021, & 2020